Kraft Heinz signs the European Chicken Commitment and pledges to improve the welfare of broilers by 2026. Rafael Oliveira, Kraft Heinz International Zone President said; “Extensive changes such as these require significant investment of time and resources, industry-wide. Kraft Heinz recognizes the complexity of this undertaking and looks forward to collaborating with our suppliers, the food industry and other stakeholders to advance these ambitious goals in a way that is sustainable for our collective businesses.”
- Essere Animali: Evidence of cruelty to Italian laying hens
- Kraft Heinz signs the European Chicken Commitment
- How to shift from enriched cages to alternative systems? Guidelines now available in French
- Nomad Foods signs the European Chicken Commitment
- TESCO will not sign the Better Chicken Commitment
Eurogroup for Animals
We are recognised by the European Parliament and Commission as the leading animal welfare organisation at EU level and represent animal welfare interests on many EU advisory committees and consultation bodies. Over the years we have been instrumental in achieving legal protection and EU standards which dramatically improve the way animals are treated.